2015-09-30

Visiting our Granddaughter for a Few Weeks

As many of you already know, my wife and I have a son who with his wife and daughter lives in Hong Kong.   We like to visit of course, and about once a year we try to find time.  Going to Hong Kong is a long trip and so it makes little sense to go there for a weekend.

The time for our yearly visit to our Hong Kong family is coming up soon.  This year we are fortunate to be able to visit for about 3 weeks.

Of course that means I will be away from the office during that time.   So, my last day of being in the office will be Friday, October 2, and I will be back seeing everyone on Monday, October 26.

During my time away, care will of course be available with my esteemed associates Dr. Julie Hertzer and Kelley Muldoon Rieger, APRN.   

I also wanted to thank all the families of Advanced Pediatrics for being understanding of my time away, which I have taken twice before in the last 3 years.

In earlier posts, I have commented on the powerful joy of being a grandfather, and of the special type of observations and appreciation you develop looking at your granddaughter grow up.   Those comments were all about early infancy.   Now our granddaughter is 14 months old, an entirely different time of life than infancy.  I look forward to sharing thoughts on my return and seeing all again.

My best to all, and my apologies for any inconvenience my journey may cause anyone.  

To your health,
Dr. Arthur Lavin




*Disclaimer* The comments contained in this electronic source of information do not constitute and are not designed to imply that they constitute any form of individual medical advice. The information provided is purely for informational purposes only and not relevant to any person's particular medical condition or situation. If you have any medical concerns about yourself or your family please contact your physician immediately. In order to provide our patients the best uninfluenced information that science has to offer,we do not accept samples of drugs, advertising tchotchkes, money, food, or any item from outside vendors.

No comments:

Post a Comment