2009-11-24

H1N1 is Here!

Our Second Shipment of H1N1 Vaccine
Has Arrived


Advanced Pediatrics is pleased to announce that just this morning,
November 24, 2009, we received our second shipment of H1N1 
vaccine.


At this time, therefore, we are opening up appointments during regular
office hours for all those interested in having their children protected from
infection from the H1N1 virus.


A few points:
  1. This shipment includes the nasal spray and injection formats.
  2. This means we can immunize from age 6months up
  3. And we can immunize those with asthma.
  4. At this time we will offer vaccine to all those who need their first dose.
On our recommendation to be immunized against H1N1 illnesses
The fall epidemic of H1N1 illness in the Cleveland area ceased about
two weeks ago.  However, H1N1 could very easily return.  Further, if it 
does return we have no idea if it may cause more dangerous.


And so, once again, Advanced Pediatrics recommends you immunize all
your children 6 months of age and older for H1N1 infections.  This is a 
reasonable if not urgent recommendation.


Bottom Line:
Advanced Pediatrics has H1N1 nasal spray and shot.
Appointments can now be made to have your child receive 
their first dose of H1N1 vaccine.
Call soon while supplies last, but we do expect more 
shipments over time, too.


Dr. Lavin









*Disclaimer*
The comments contained in this electronic source of information do not constitute and are not designed to imply that they constitute any form of individual medical advice. The information provided is purely for informational purposes only and not relevant to any person's particular medical condition or situation. If you have any medical concerns about yourself or your family please contact your physician immediately. In order to provide our patients the best uninfluenced information that science has to offer,we do not accept samples of drugs, advertising tchotchkes, money, food, or any item from outside vendors.

1 comment:

  1. BROKEN HEART MADE WHOLE AGAIN.....!!!!!!!!
    I never had a thing nor belief with spell casters until I saw a need for it when someone so dear to my heart left me for another man who doesn't even give a damn about her. Thanks to Dr. Odinani Owelle who used a spell to bring back my girlfriend to me in just two days when she came weeping and asking I forgive her for ever letting go and that she was gonna make up every bit of lost time and make me happier than ever for making me sob one bit
    I came in contact with Dr. Odinani Owelle in a blog and thought of giving it a trial because I could not imagine that someone I love with all my heart was gonna leave me right under my close watch, the and then did I get to know that my close watch was not good enough. Like promised, Dr Odinani Owelle kept to his just words that brought back my love home to daddy and I am gonna love her more.
    Wanna reach out to all the broken homes and relationships via this post of mine to believe that their problems can always be fixed, just get the right person to do it and I testify that there is no other right person as Dr. Odinani Owelle the real spell cast in the world Contact Him on hi's email adders odinanisolutioncentre@gmail.com.
    1. Getting your lover or husband back
    2. Spiritual bulletproof
    3. Training
    4. Money spell
    5. Long life spell
    6. Prosperity spell
    7. Protection spell
    8. Get a job spell
    9. Becoming a manager spell
    10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell
    11. Getting your scam money back
    12. Child spell
    13. Pregnancy spell
    14. Freedom spell
    15. Love spell
    16, vanishing spell
    17. Invisible human spell
    18. Success or pass spell
    19. Marriage spell
    20. Avenging spell
    21. Popularity spell
    22. Killing spell
    23. Cancer spell...........

    odinanisolutioncentre@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete